Join CSTE   |   Career Center   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In
General Discussion
Group Home Group Home
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
DIS Capacity Assessment 0 B. Klekamp Does anyone know of a capacity assessment study that has been completed for DIS? Maybe something similar to the one completed for epidemiology capacity: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19525777 This would be very useful in position justifications. Thanks, Ben
by B. Klekamp
Thursday, January 18, 2018
Initiating Investigations on CD4 only 3 Sharon Carter Hi all:I don't know if you ever got a reply to this and I don't know Michigan's current process but historically unmatched CD4 results were rematched to eHARS weekly for 12 months and then archived.EveEve Mokotoff, MPHManaging Director – HIV CountsAnn Arbor, MIP: 313.407.7761E: evemokotoff@hivcounts.orgW: hivcounts.org
by E. Mokotoff
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Contacting Providers Across State Lines 0 Sharon Carter I'd like to get information from surveillance units that have agreements to contact providers across state lines with the purpose of obtaining case ascertainment and update information. Does anyone have policies and or procedures you'd be willing to share? Thanks, Sharon
by Sharon Carter
Friday, January 30, 2015
Clinician Reporting Feedback Report Card 0 B. Anderson NYS is exploring creating diagnostic clinician feedback reports (i.e., report cards)  to assess completeness of reporting. Do any jurisdictions have sample reports they could share?  Thanks
by B. Anderson
Monday, March 3, 2014
Clinical Trial Participants 1 M. Fanning In NYS IRB approved clinical trials are exempted from public health reporting -- inclusive of lab reporting. This is a know, but not well quantified, gap in our laboratory reporting. Even if you are able to convince labs to report, they may not be able to report patient identifying information as many research protocols involve providing to the testing lab only coded names (i.e., the study ID).
by B. Anderson
Monday, March 3, 2014
HIV Diagnostic Testing Algorithm 0 Jessica Simpson Here in NYS we are communicating with reporting laboratories and healthcare providers about the HIV Diagnostic Testing Algorithm, I am curious as to what other state and local health departments are doing regarding this. What methods are you using to communicate with laboratories? Hospital labs? Healthcare providers? What methods have worked best and what have not worked? Are you thinking of recruiting new labs due to the algorithm, if so how are you doing this? I appreciate any information you are willing to share. Thanks!
by Jessica Simpson
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
eHARS and PRISM 0 Erin Metcalf In New Hampshire, we are working on implementing PRISM for STD surveillance.  We understand there are a few ways that PRISM and eHARS data can be linked.  For anyone using PRISM for STD surveillance: do you link PRISM and eHARS?  What are your methods for doing this?  I'd appreciate any information that you might be willing to share.  Thanks!  
by Erin Metcalf
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Facility Address 1 Rachael Hahn In Virginia, we change the name in the eHARS table and update an excel spreadsheet to show current and previous provider name and/or address. We maintain a Facilities List as part of our regional Epi Consultant Training Manual.
by Sharon Carter
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Final ACRF:Lab Manufacturer 0 Sutopa Chowdhury The final ACRF posted on the Sharepoint site is asking for 'manufacturer' for the three HIV anitbody tests on the laboratory data page which previously was not in the draft. Does anyone know the rationale for colecting this, and also are you collecting this presently? Thank you.
by Sutopa Chowdhury
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal