Join CSTE   |   Career Center   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In
CD 1305/1422 Forum
Group Home Group Home
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Help with Domain 3 and 4 - Available Surveys? 0 L. Casanave Good morning everyone! I was wondering if anyone had conducted a survey to clinics to ask about their EHR use, CQM, policies, CHW, etc...  I am working with an outside contractor and hoping to develop something that will address some of these measures in domain 3 and 4. If any of you have done this and have suggestions, please let me know! I would be happy to work with another state if interested.  I look forward to chatting with everyone later today.   Leah -- Leah Casanave, DrPH - Nebraska Chronic Disease Epidemiologist Leah.Casanave@Nebraska.gov 402-471-0162
by L. Casanave
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
1305 DNPAO Performance Measures FAQ's 0 E. Welsh In case you didn't receive it. This document provides information from CDC on how to report fruit and vegetable related PM's and guidance on reporting long term NPAO related PM's.
by E. Welsh
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
YRBS - Fruit and Veg Intake 0 L. Casanave Khrosrow - Would you be willing to share that code you showed on the webex today? I have the numbers for 2011 YRBS, but as I mentioned still waiting to see how they calculated the median. It would be incredibly helpful if you shared! :) Thanks for leading the calls - I think they will be beneficial.
by L. Casanave
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Challenges with the 1305 and 1422 grants: 0 Nidal Kram 1.       High volume of performance measures 2.       Data availability/access to health systems data for performance measures a.       Need strategies for obtaining data  b.      Inability to build relationships with private sector to access data 3.       Need methods for combining disparate data sources 4.       Need strategies for using population data for subpopulation prioritization 5.       On health systems performance measures: ·         Defining “health systems” and “health care systems” ·         Challenges with coding/analysis of medication adherence 6.       Epi and Surveillance is not prioritized by non-epidemiologists (because it is not a grant deliverable) 7.       Proportion of patients with a self-management plan 8.       Proportion of systems with policies encouraging multidisciplinary team-based care (we're using NCQA PCMH accreditation but it's a very clunky system?) Discussion questions: 1.       What are strategies used by other states to access data sources that are needed to determine the various 1305/11422 performance measures?   2.       In what ways have states incorporated domain 1 into the work plan (besides reporting of performance measures)? 3.       What is the level of reporting states have used for health systems performance measures? 4.       How can we determine confidence intervals for the age-adjusted discharge rate with any mention of diabetes as diagnosis among adult persons with diabetes? 
by Nidal Kram
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
Greetings 0 S. Clay Welcome to the 1305 Group.
by S. Clay
Monday, January 26, 2015
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal