PRAMS Resources
Marijuana Use among Women Delivering Live Births in Alaska, 2002–2011

Last edited Wednesday, April 8, 2015
4/8/2015 at 8:28:18 PM GMT
Hawaii PRAMS Manuscript
Hawaii PRAMS Manuscript 

4/15/2015 at 3:26:54 PM GMT
Hawaii PRAMS Phase 7 Drug Use Question Evaluation Results

I've attached the Hawaii PRAMS Phase 7 Drug Use Question Evaluation Results. Based on these findings, Hawaii PRAMS opted to remove this question from the next version of the survey, and instead insert a new question developed by Washington PRAMS that asks about marijuana use only during three time periods: before, during, and after pregnancy.

Feel free to contact me (eroberson@phhp.ufl.edu) with any questions, or if you'd like more information.

4/28/2015 at 3:04:42 PM GMT
PRAMS MJ questions (Phase 6)
This is a collection of some various PRAMS questions from Phase 6. See other notes from Nidal for some updated Phase 7 questions. (However, many of these remained the same.) The comments are my own, to note where multiple states asked the same question or where I thought questions might be slightly edited based on new information.

Attached Files: 

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.