Registration is required to attend the CSTE Annual Conference. Full conference registration includes admittance to one Sunday Workshop; access to all sessions on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (Members-Only session restrictions apply); access to receptions, but confirmation required at registration; and access for CSTE Members to the CSTE Business Meeting. One-Day registration is for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
A morning beverage refreshment and afternoon snack are included with your registration fee. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner are NOT included with your registration.
Advance registration is recommended for your convenience and to avoid possible delays registering onsite. An early-bird discount is offered for registrations received by 11:59 p.m. EST on May 1, 2019. Regular fees are in effect after May 1, 2019.
To register at the member rate, your membership must be current at the time of registration. However, to participate in Members-Only sessions at the conference, your membership must be current through June 30, 2019. Current membership status is verified by the National Office or you will be charged the non-member rate.
Choose an option below to register for the CSTE Annual Conference
Registration & Fees
|Guest - Opening Reception
| Ladies Racerback Tank
**Early Bird = Before or on May 1, 2019 (Paid in Full)
**Regular = After May 1, 2019
*Student registration is for persons currently enrolled full time in an undergraduate or graduate program who are actively pursuing a degree in public health or related field. Proof of current enrollment maybe required.
**Guest conference registration is for the spouse of an attendee registered for the full conference who is not involved in public health.
Require a ticket or additional fee: (sign up when you register)
- Fellowship Graduation Ceremony (confirmation required)
- Opening Reception (confirmation required for attendee, fee for guests)
- CSTE President’s Banquet (fee)
If paying by credit card, please register on-line at www.csteconference.org. We accept American Express, MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and Diner’s Club. For security purposes, we CANNOT accept credit card payment by E-mail, fax, mail, chat or any other unsecure means.
Mail form and payment to CSTE | Attention: Member Services | 2635 Century Parkway, NE, Suite 700 | Atlanta, GA 30345
Payment/Cancellation Policy and Disclosures
- Confirmation of registration will be sent by E-mail.
- Purchase orders and/or training authorization forms are not accepted.
- Registrants are personally responsible for all money due.
- Notice of cancellation prior to the conference must be received in writing to CSTE at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 15, 2019. A cancellation fee of $100 will be deducted from each conference registration received by May 1, 2019. After May 1 until May 15, 2019, a cancellation fee of $200 will be deducted from each conference registration. No refunds will be processed after May 15, 2019.
- No payments are refundable other than registration based on cancellation policy and dates. This includes, but is not limited to, the CSTE President’s Banquet, receptions, guest registration, guest tickets, t-shirt(s), book(s), continuing education credits of any type, membership, ancillary services, products or merchandise, etc.
- Registration by check should be received at the CSTE National Office within 30 days from online registration. All check payments must be postmarked by May 15, 2019 or the attendee will be required to bring the check and register on site at the conference. Attendees registered by check before the early bird deadline are required to make payment by the early bird deadline or pay regular fees. Attendees registering by check may cancel no later than May 15, 2019. Cancellations received after this date or failure to attend will result in invoicing of the cancellation fee per the policy for all registered attendees.
- Registration will not be processed without payment.
- The CSTE President’s Banquet is a fee event. Entrees are limited to those selected by CSTE and NO substitutions will be available. Banquet attendees must have a ticket to attend. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Admission to the fellowship graduation and opening reception are included in registration fees for conference attendees. However, attendance confirmation for event(s) is required by May 15, 2019. Attendees may purchase ticket(s) for their guest(s) to attend these events by May 15, 2019.
- Guest registration is for the spouse of an attendee registered for the full conference who is not involved in public health and wants to attend conference sessions.
- Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- An administrative fee of $25.00 will be charged for changes in payment.
- Registration does not guarantee receipt of presentation copies as those are at the discretion of the speaker and/or their organization.
- CSTE will only provide electronic agendas for the conference via the online agenda and app. Electronic agendas will be available prior to the conference. Printed full agendas are not available.
- CSTE, its Board, directors, officers, employees, or agents shall not be responsible for the accuracy, quality or reliability of any of the materials presented, or liable for any incidental, special, consequential damages or other arising therefrom.
- CSTE, its Board, directors, officers, employees, or agents shall not be responsible for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of annual conference participants, and shall not be held liable for personal injury, property damage, theft or damage of any kind suffered by the participants at or in connection with the annual conference